Round function

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Round function
Date: Tue, 26 Feb 2008 09:28:53 +0100

Hi all

I´m trying to use the function round to obtain the nearest number like this:

so round(4.7)=5 and round(4.2)=4

What I want is to use (if exists) the round figure but always to the next high number so

roundxxx(4.2)=5....exists any function "roundxxx" I mean similar to round that applied gives the next round (high) number?

Thanks in advance¡¡¡¡

Tecnología, moda, motor, viajes,.suscríbete a nuestros boletines para estar siempre a la última MSN Newsletters