Re: <porblème de passage de linux à microsoft>

From: Archambault Fabien
Subject: Re: <porblème de passage de linux à microsoft>
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 09:03:35 +0100

A. Scottedward Hodel a écrit :
For those who do not speak french: the student is having problems transferring files (not sure what kind, m-file or data file) from ubuntu linux, used at school, to Windows XP, used at home, and back again. Leblond: Je n'emploi pas Windows XP ni ubuntu, alors je ne peux pas vouz aider, sauf traduire à anglais. (I don't use Windows XP nor ubuntu, so I can't help except to translate into English)

A. Scottedward Hodel address@hidden <mailto:address@hidden>
http://homepage.mac.com/hodelas/tar