Interacting with Gnuplot

From: Kiam Heong Kwa
Subject: Interacting with Gnuplot
Date: Mon, 25 Feb 2008 01:17:39 -0500

Hi, good day to everyone.

I'm using Octave version 3.0 on Windows. I'm curious if there is a way to interact with Gnuplot directly
from within Octave in the sense that Gnuplot commands are sent to Gnuplot from within Octave
environment.

Any comments or suggestions will be more than welcome and appreciated. Thanks a lot!

Best wishes and regards,
Kiam Heong Kwa

"A mathematician is a device for turning coffee into theorems" -- P. Erdos