Re: EPS-Files for LaTeX via the epslatexstandalone gnuplot export filter

From: Stefan Pofahl
Subject: Re: EPS-Files for LaTeX via the epslatexstandalone gnuplot export filter
Date: Tue, 19 Feb 2008 19:25:41 +0100

Here are some more results from my experiments:
1.) Another version of the dvips command:
  command_strg = \
   "dvips -f -N0 -V -Z -Ppdf -G0 -M0 -R -D 600 -E \
    -o conductivity.eps conductivity.dvi";

2.) A question:
I found out that dvips can not find some font files,
after manualy inserting the lines:
\usepackage[T1]{fontenc}
\usepackage{mathtime}
\usepackage{mathptmx}

in the gnuplot latex standalone file after the lines:
\usepackage{graphicx}
\usepackage{color}

everything was fine.

So, can someone help - what is a good method to
insert the two lines above at the right place in the
gnuplot latex standalone output file?

Or probably the "gnuplot.cfg" will do this job for me?
There is a example "gnuplot.cfg" includet in the instalation,
but I found no comment where to put it.

Kind regards,

Stefan