Re: To use automatic differentiation in octave

From: Rishi Amrit
Subject: Re: To use automatic differentiation in octave
Date: Fri, 15 Feb 2008 12:33:53 -0600

Hi,

   I think what you are trying to do is estimate the Jacobian numerically, using a C code (for faster execution). And since you have a large system, you do not have emperical form for the Jacobian which you can code. There is a toolbox called the Sundials toolbox, which you can use to do these kinds of sensitivity calculation, but I am not sure if it solves your main purpose reducing LSODE time, because this say way you are bringing in Sundials again.

Rishi