Re: Loading Data

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: Re: Loading Data
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 02:57:52 -0500

On 10-Feb-2008, TweedleDee wrote:

| Okay, I figured out what my problem was.  I was trying to use the path and
| filename together in the load command.  I should have been using the path
| command to set the path first.
|
| path = 'C:\Program Files\Octave\Alan';
| load ("TorqueArray.txt")

I don't see how defining a variable called "path" could possibly have
any effect on the load function.

It's difficult to say whether you've found a bug that should be fixed
since I don't think you have yet provided enough information for
someone to actually reproduce the problem you're having.

Can you give a complete example (data file, preferably small) and the
*exact* functions required and the commands you typed so that someone
might be able to reproduce the problem you had?

Thanks,

jwe