(To Rafael Laboissiere and Teemu Ikonen) graceplot package problem

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: (To Rafael Laboissiere and Teemu Ikonen) graceplot package problem
Date: Mon, 11 Feb 2008 11:03:46 +0900 (JST)

Dear Rafael Laboissiere

Thank you for your reply.

In the page
http://octave.sourceforge.net/graceplot/index.html

Package Name:   Graceplot
Package Version:        1.0.3
Last Release Date:      2007-12-05
Package Author: Joao Cardoso & Rafael Laboissiere
Package Maintainer:     Rafael Laboissiere

are described.
So I would try to contant Joao Cardoso and/or Rafael Laboissiere.

Thank you for your giving information of the upstream author being Teemu Ikonen.

The incorrect information on the offical page is not good.
I ask you to ask the web maintainer of the octave-forge page to add information
of the the upstream
author Teemu Ikonen.

**********************************
Dear Teemu Ikonen

I do not help the questioner any longer because my grace does not work.
(The problem on my grace have not on the cygwin system, the cygwin grace
itseslf.
I am now asking the cygwin-grace maintainer.)

I hope you to help us as an upstream author.

Sincerely yours

Tatsuro MATSUOKA

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/