Re: Questions about FFT2

From: Thomas Ilnseher
Subject: Re: Questions about FFT2
Date: Thu, 07 Feb 2008 09:35:44 +0100

Am Donnerstag, den 07.02.2008, 00:00 +0100 schrieb David Bateman:
> Simoes Vincent wrote:
> > Hi,
> > I'm a frensh student in a school of image processing and i have to try
> > to do image processing with a FPGA.
> >
> > For that, i need to use the fft2. I know how to do a fft2 on your
> > software using fft2() and ifft2() but i can't use it on a FPGA.
If the fpga is from xilinx, you could use ISE's Coregen to generate a
FFT IP block. As of oct. 07, 2007 there is also a library downloadable
from Xilinx which features a bit-accurate model of this FFT (and is slow
as HELL!!!).

Have a lot of fun with ISE then, I've never seen such a piece of S***
Software (apart from  M$ Software of course!).

--
Thomas Ilnseher <address@hidden>