RE: Dumb question about step

From: Giuseppe Marullo
Subject: RE: Dumb question about step
Date: Sat, 2 Feb 2008 12:40:30 +0100

Javier,
many thanks about your answer. This will solve my problem (it works now) but
I am wondering if there is a way to use directly matlab sentences.
I know it is my fault not knowing much and not wanting to dig deeper than
the minimum but
 it could be great to be able to handle at least the basic stuff without
having to change it.
Is there any compatibility switch that will turn octave into a "strict"
matlab clone?

Thanks again,

Giuseppe