Input matrix easy question

From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: Input matrix easy question
Date: Wed, 30 Jan 2008 12:54:04 +0100

Hi all,

This is an easy question but I writte you because I´m not able to find the solution.

Well I want to use an input file of data supuse matrix A which has 3 rows and 4 colums.

I define this matrix in a file like this

function [A]=EX();

A=[1 2 3 4
2 3 4 8
3 5 5 5];

I save this information in a file.

In another file I want to call A from EX()

so I type [A]=EX();

But I don´t now why it only recognise the first column¡¡¡ In facto if I pick size(A) it says 1,3

What I´m doing wrong?

My intention is to rest A(2,1)-A(1,2)

Thanks and sorry for this silly questions.

Sigue de cerca las últimas tendencias y lo que más rompe MSN Vídeo