Re: FW:Re: note for mkoctfile for MSVC (MSVC2008)

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: FW:Re: note for mkoctfile for MSVC (MSVC2008)
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 15:49:13 +0900 (JST)

Hi

Michael wrote
> I would like to write the note to use jhandle as graphic backend on my web
> and octave-forgeWiki.
> I think that the jhandle requires the Sun Java version >= 1.6 for
> Octave-3.0.0(MSVC).
> Is that all required ?

You also need JOGL, but it's included in the binary package. As external
dependency, only Sun JRE is required (should work with 1.5, but it's
better to use 1.6).

I revised the page
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/
and
http://wiki.octave.org/wiki.pl?OctaveForWindows

about Sun Java.

And I also revised:
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/msvcoct.html

for  Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Express Edition.

If you have some comments, please reply me.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/