Re: Plotting window (Jhandle) in 3.0 under Vista

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Plotting window (Jhandle) in 3.0 under Vista
Date: Mon, 28 Jan 2008 13:58:58 +0900 (JST)

Hi Michael

I would like to write the note to use jhandle as graphic backend on my web
and octave-forgeWiki.
I think that the jhandle requires the Sun Java version >= 1.6 for
Octave-3.0.0(MSVC).
Is that all required ?

OHTH, for MSVC 8 problem, I will make to the link in my web of
"FW:Re: note for mkoctfile for MSVC (MSVC2008)" on Nabble.

Reg