Re: Who and where is using octave?

From: A. Scottedward Hodel
Subject: Re: Who and where is using octave?
Date: Sun, 20 Jan 2008 16:26:25 -0600

I encourage both undergraduates and graduate students to use Octave as an alternative to MATLAB. We generally have people using both. Octave is installed on our campus computers; most students who use Octave are installing it on their own machines.

I also use Octave in my research work.

A S Hodel, Assoc Professor
Auburn University Dept. Elect and Comp Eng
http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~hodelas