How Can I Save Image In JPG Format ???

From: james35
Subject: How Can I Save Image In JPG Format ???
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:39:42 -0800 (PST)

Hi,
I have linux ubuntu 7.04 and I use Imagemagick (version 7:6.2.4.5) to see
images that I create with Octave. The problem is that I need to save these
images not in the Octave's format (.img, right ?), but in JPG format.
Imagemagick has a menù which it is possible to choose the option "save"
using the mouse, but I want to save the image in JPG format from the console
of octave, directly, using a command. Exist a command or a function that
allows me to make this?

Thank You !!!