'dlmwrite' is in a package

From: Nose Nada
Subject: 'dlmwrite' is in a package
Date: Fri, 18 Jan 2008 09:20:44 -0800 (PST)

Thanks to Quentin I knew that 'dlmwrite' comes in an octave-forge package
that I hadn't installed (i/o). So, after installing it I got 'dlmwrite'
working but while I'm trying to save strings what I found in the saved file
are numbers. I manage saving strings by using fprintf.
Thanks to Quintin and to the people contributing in the past post were one
can find many hints.
Omar