Re: note for mkoctfile for MSVC

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: note for mkoctfile for MSVC
Date: Thu, 17 Jan 2008 09:51:04 +0100

I'm not sure I fully understand the problem (the description is
quite vague about what's not working), however I doubt that
you can use the pre-compiled Octave package with the new
MSVC 2008 compiler, as the binary package has been compiled
with MSVC 2005 (and everybody probably knows how good
MS is in the area of backward compatibility...).

Michael.