Patches for print command to support PDF output

From: Tetsuro KURITA
Subject: Patches for print command to support PDF output
Date: Tue, 15 Jan 2008 22:04:28 +0900

I make a patch to print.m to add PDF output function.

I hope to PDF support of print command is reactivated.

I am not good at proper manners to propagate my request.
But I tried I can do. I hope my request reach the maintainer.

2008-01-15  Tetsuro KURITA  <address@hidden>

        * plot/print.m : Add PDF as an output device.
        * plot/drawnow.m : Add "PDF" in a list of enhanced_terminals.

 Tetsuro KURITA
  E-mail: address@hidden