Re: fonts with 3.0

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: Re: fonts with 3.0
Date: Mon, 14 Jan 2008 16:52:32 +0100

dear all

I think I've fixed the below issue (at least fonts work much better for
me now). However, I do not understand how to provide bug fixes to
Octave. I just don't understand this geeky stuff about using diff and
context diff etc. I therefore attached the original file I had from my
Octave 3.0.0 installation and my modified file (I hope that someone can
use them to propagate the to the next release of Octave).

Matthias