Re: how to define a function handle in oct-files

From: Evan
Subject: Re: how to define a function handle in oct-files
Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 13:19:47 +0800

On Jan 10, 2008 12:49 PM, Muthiah Annamalai <address@hidden> wrote:

> I wonder if you need to do it that way?
> Maybe all you need is to invoke quad, by
> whatever semantics its got. I think it maybe a
> fortran call.
>
> -Muthu

The example here has been simplified to show the part that I don't
know how to implement in the oct-file. The real problem includes loops
involving integration. If written in Octave scripts, the time cost for
running the program would be unacceptable, so I want to rewrite the
loop to improve the performance.