Re: how to use NaN and NA in oct files

From: Søren Hauberg
Subject: Re: how to use NaN and NA in oct files
Date: Tue, 08 Jan 2008 08:59:27 +0100

As I recall you should be able to do something like

  double my_nan = octave_NaN;
  double my_na = octave_NA;

Søren

P.S. The easiest way to answer questions like this is usually just to
grep the source code. I don't have it right here, but I'd recommend
doing something like this

  grep NaN *.cc

in the 'src' directory of the Octave sources.