plot3

From: John W. Eaton
Subject: plot3
Date: Mon, 07 Jan 2008 21:32:27 -0500

On  7-Jan-2008, Galen Brambley wrote:

| I've partially found the problem.  I'm using plot3 in a script and call it
| after plotting several 2D graphs.  If I plot the 3D graph first, it works
| fine.  Interestingly, if I use the same plot3 call on the command line after
| the script has run (and given the error messages), it works.
|
| I'm guessing the plotting parameters are being modified somewhere.

I think you said you were using Octave 2.1.73.  That version is
obsolete.  The current stable version is 3.0.0 and the plotting
capabilities have been completely rewritten.  So even if there is a
plotting bug in 2.1.73 (quite probable), it won't be fixed.  You
should consider upgrading to 3.0.0.

jwe