Re: Comments in emacs

From: Olivier Lefevre
Subject: Re: Comments in emacs
Date: Sat, 29 Dec 2007 03:00:48 +0100

Ah OK. I had read about % vs. %% and %%% but it hadn't registered, perhaps because it smelled perl-ish and thus went in one ear, out the other. In the brain-damaged language(s) the other gentleman was referring to, emacs will automatically indent the comment line according to its position in the code, without need for any of that %% or %%% flummery ;-) That is both more natural and more practical, I think. But I can live with %%.

Thanks again,

-- O.L.