Re: Windows(XP) binary V3.0?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: Windows(XP) binary V3.0?
Date: Wed, 26 Dec 2007 04:46:53 +0900 (JST)

Hello Helmut

My mingw 3.0.0 binaries are now available from:
http://www.geocities.jp/tmoctwin/

However, unlike Michael's one, it is not easy to install it
because it is not made for beginners.
Please read 'ReadmeMingwOct3.0.xx.txt' first and decide that you will install
or not.

However, in fact, the differences between 2.9.19 and 3.0.0 is quite small.
The largest difference is whether you can see the following or not.

GNU Octave, version 3.0.0
Copyright (C) 2007 John W. Eaton and others.
*********

Regards

Tatsuro