Re: about eigs function on windows

From: Michael Goffioul
Subject: Re: about eigs function on windows
Date: Tue, 25 Dec 2007 18:16:10 +0100

On 12/24/07, Tatsuro MATSUOKA <address@hidden> wrote:
> Hello Michael
>
> Was my reply to Zheng appropriate?

Yes. the fact is that I renamed all libraries I used to libxxx.dll for
consistency and to clearly states it's a library. That's why now I use
libarpack.dll, libblas.dll, liblapack.dll... The problem is that while doing
this, I forgot to recompile arpack library after renaming lapack lib
(I forgot about that dependency). So the arpack lib was still referencing
the "old" name for the lapack lib, that is without the lib prefix.

> When your 3.0.0 binary will be released?
> If it is in the near future, I will do nothing.

This depends on octave-forge release. I still don't know if there will be
an octave-forge release soon. If yes, then I'll wait for this next release
before generating new binary packages.

Michael.