Re: Reading NI TDMS files

From: Doug Stewart
Subject: Re: Reading NI TDMS files
Date: Tue, 18 Dec 2007 13:26:40 -0500

John W. Eaton wrote:
On 18-Dec-2007, address@hidden wrote:

| From: John W. Eaton [mailto:address@hidden | | | National Instruments' Labview produces files in their semi-proprietary | | | TDMS format. | | > How is it "semi" proprietary? | | The format itself is published, or at least known | <http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/3676>, but AFAIK nobody
| else uses it.  The tools they have written to manage it are NI's
| property, I think.

I followed that link and poked around for a few minutes but saw no
obvious links to anything that looked like a technical specification
of the format that might be used to actually allow someone to decode
the format.  Does such a document exist?

jwe

This one looks like a good start. but I don't have any NI stuff so I won't be doing it.

http://zone.ni.com/devzone/cda/tut/p/id/5696