getting started w/ Octave

From: Victoria Arrigoni
Subject: getting started w/ Octave
Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 18:15:53 -0500

Does anyone have a good recommendation for getting started with Octave?  I used Matlab about 10 years ago, but haven’t done much with it since.  I will be using Octave mostly for various types of statistical analyses.

Thanks!

Victoria

This message is intended for the addressee only and may contain privileged or confidential information. Unless you are the intended recipient, you may not use, copy or disclose to anyone any information contained in this message. If you have received this message in error, please notify the author by replying to this message and then kindly delete the message. Thank you.