Saving

From: asha g
Subject: Saving
Date: Tue, 4 Dec 2007 21:48:48 -0800 (PST)

I hope that my queries are not too troublesome for all
of you. After my post sent yesterday, I discovered
that my values were not being stored in the vector.

So now the question is

for i = 1 : n
V(i,j) = V(i,j) + I;
end

I would like give me the stored values for

V(i,N) where N is a specific value of j.
Right now it is only storing one value at every
iteration and not the entire set of values.

I hope this is clear.

Thanks for your help.

Asha

  Goals too clearly defined can become blinkers.
  Mary Catherine Bateson

Be a better friend, newshound, and