Re: LaTeX in octave/automated plots

From: A S Hodel
Subject: Re: LaTeX in octave/automated plots
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 22:31:45 -0600

An obvious solution that I should have thought of.

I'll need to keep some of the plots as they are since I'm also introducing students (soph level) to the use of octave as a software/ plotting tool. It's enough of a stretch to get my colleagues to look at Octave as a primary computing tool in the first place. I need to give this a bit more thought.

Thanks!