Re: gnuplot bug in Windows release of Octave?

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: gnuplot bug in Windows release of Octave?
Date: Mon, 26 Nov 2007 17:10:52 +0900 (JST)

> Tatsuro: As far as I can tell, this is not a problem with the path
> name---after all, I was able to plot 300 to 400 times just fine before
> the plot command failed (either gnuplot crashed ... or something else
> happened that generated the error messages). If I have time later
> today, I'll try to reproduce the behavior and if I can, file a proper
> bug report.
>
> Thanks,

Hello novakyu.

Sorry for my comlete misunderstanding!

Yesterday I found a way to use the originary distribuited wgnuplot.
That was simply set a wait factor in the pgnuplot.

Unfortunately I have left behind the usb memory that was inculded in my home.

I think that Michael's way has many advantages and must be the right way.

But my simple way allows to use the newest gnuplot like CVS version of wgnuplot
distributed by the
professor Kakuto, which may allow the mouse zooming facilities.

I will upload it in my web in the near future.
If it will be done, I will inform here.

Regards

Tatsuro

New Design Yahoo! JAPAN  2008/01/01