Re: MPI for Octave

From: SPilot
Subject: Re: MPI for Octave
Date: Fri, 23 Nov 2007 10:59:09 -0500

David,

The site doesn't seem to be around anymore?  Anyone have MBIT?

Steve

             David Bateman
             <address@hidden
             torola.com>                                                To
                                       address@hidden
             11/23/2007 03:30                                           cc
             AM                        address@hidden
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: MPI for Octave

address@hidden wrote:
> Good morning (and happy Thanksgiving!),
>
> I've been googling for MPI's for Octave and I haven't seen too much
(perhaps
> the early Turkey). What MPI toolboxes are available for Octave and which
ones
> to people recommend?
>
> Thanks!
>
> Jeff