Sound in octave(OS:windowsXP)

From: Angelo Martin Macabuhay
Subject: Sound in octave(OS:windowsXP)
Date: Tue, 20 Nov 2007 03:28:54 -0800 (PST)

I would like to know how to use the sound function (i.e) sound (x [ , Fs]) in octave
I am using octave for windows xp. It says:
octave:4> sound (sig2)
warning: wa'play' is not recognized as an internal or external command,
operable program or batch file.
rn_fortran_indexing is no longer a built-in variable; please read the NEWS file
or type `news' for details
warning: warn_fortran_indexing is no longer a built-in variable; please read the
 NEWS file or type `news' for details
i also tried to consult using 'help sound' but i cant seem to understand the commands because i'm not a linux user, i only know a bit on using shell from our class.
I hope you could help me on this step by step.
Thanks.

Platonic friends of the opposite sex - the real deal?
Be a better buddy
Find out at Yahoo! Answers