Re: __gnuplot_set__

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: __gnuplot_set__
Date: Wed, 14 Nov 2007 13:10:56 +0900 (JST)

Hi Marize Simoes

I ran it on the cygwin octave 2.9.17.

octave:2> __gnuplot_set__
warning: __gnuplot_set__: this function is obsolete and will be removed from a
future version of
Octave

I worked yet. But please see the 'News' of octave.
This does not any effect on the ordinary ploting commnand like plot or others.
And it will be removed in a future.

I do not recommend to use it any longer.

For my case, in case deeper using gnuplot facilities, I do not use octave
plotting functions  and save
data by 'save' command and plot it by the gnuplot with a script through system
command.

Tatsuro