Re: Some questions about octave?

From: James Sherman Jr.
Subject: Re: Some questions about octave?
Date: Mon, 12 Nov 2007 12:19:55 -0500

So the easiest way to run a program you wrote is to cd to the
directory where your file is, then run octave, then at the octave
prompt type in the name of the function/script that you wrote (without
the extension on the filename).

I don't know anything particular about SciTE, but I assume its just
the text editor you're using.  If its anything like emacs, you can
actually run octave in inferior mode within SciTE, but you'll need
someone familiar with SciTE for that.

I'm not entirely sure what you're asking, could you be more specific?

James