RE: Latin1 encoding in EPS print

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: Latin1 encoding in EPS print
Date: Thu, 8 Nov 2007 10:55:58 +0100

One, but perhaps not the intended, idea would be to use the "latexeps"-type
printer devices / terminals of gnuplot and let latex typeset the legends
(which then might include any other kind of special characters and symbols,
...).

As I consider the issue to be more on the gnuplot side than on the octave
side, this might probably be the "most simple" workaround from an octave
perspective.

Rolf