Signal Processing GUI

From: JonCole
Subject: Signal Processing GUI
Date: Mon, 5 Nov 2007 08:47:33 -0800 (PST)

Hi, I work in Medical Physics and an engineering friend of mine has asked if
there is any FLOSS signal processing software. Naturally I thought of
Octave. Does anyone know if there is any GUI signal processing stuff out
there for Octave? He's doing a lab for undergraduates and doesn't really
want to have to teach them the syntax and command line. He suggested Matlab
might have something, but I try to avoid Matlab and use Octave, so I don't
know. All he wants is a simple click the button type interface with a couple
of filters, transforms etc.

Cheers.

Jon