Re: creating an oct file for use in Windows

From: SPilot
Subject: Re: creating an oct file for use in Windows
Date: Fri, 2 Nov 2007 16:41:17 -0400

Hi Tatsuro,

Your new web page is GREAT.  I mean I got octave w/ mkoctfile on Windows
running in one hour.  I spend over a week trying to get this thing working
earlier but to no avail.

Again thanks for responding to my email and being so helpful!.

Steve

             Tatsuro MATSUOKA
             <address@hidden
             co.jp>                                                     To
                                       address@hidden
             10/30/2007 09:27                                           cc
             PM                        松岡辰郎
                                       <address@hidden>
                                                                   Subject
             Please respond to         Re: creating an oct file for use in
             address@hidden         Windows
                oya-u.ac.jp

Sorry I forgot this reply to send to the help-ML.

Tatsuro