Re: 20 GB console.log documents generated

From: Cal
Subject: Re: 20 GB console.log documents generated
Date: Mon, 29 Oct 2007 12:54:31 -0600

Hi Jordi,
I can send the code when I get home to my machine there. I work on MatLab at work and often work with huge files, 10^6 points or so. But I also wanted to compare how long it took octave to perform the task versus scilab. (Octave took 4 seconds and scilab 0.4 seconds by the way.) Again, I'll send you a copy of the code this evening.

Thanks for the help.
Cal

P.S. I forgot to CC help-octave in my reply sorry for duplicating to you Jordi