Re: routine access from server-side interpretive languages?

From: Kim Hansen
Subject: Re: routine access from server-side interpretive languages?
Date: Mon, 22 Oct 2007 08:53:49 +0200

On 10/21/07, Christopher Gray <address@hidden> wrote:

>  Does anyone know of whereabouts (if any) within the vast documentation that
> discusses routine calling from outside the general Octave invocation, esp.
> access via interpretive languages (PHP, Tcl, AJAX/Javascript,
> Python/Jython)?

I don't know any solution for the exact languages you have asked for,
but there exists frameworks for the problem in other languages.

Perl has Inline::Octave, I have never used it though.

We have written our own Java to Octave interface, we haven't found the
time to release it, but if anyone is interested in it I can clean it
up and send it out.

--
Kim Hansen
Vadgårdsvej 3, 2.tv