curve fitting

From: Cian-Leaclainne Rebekah Zybutz
Subject: curve fitting
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2007 18:23:46 -0200

Hi,
I have a specific problem that I am trying to work out with octave right now.
I have an array of data in it includes a set of x values, y values, xmin error,
xmax error, ymin error, and ymax error.
I would like to plot the data with asymmetric errorbars (which I already know
how to do), but also, with a weighted least-squares fit curve to the data.
Can you please help me with that?
thankyou,
-Cian
Express yourself with free Messenger emoticons. Get them today!
http://www.freemessengeremoticons.ca/?icid=EMENCA122