Re: pkg: sockets-1.0.2.tar.gz

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: pkg: sockets-1.0.2.tar.gz
Date: Thu, 18 Oct 2007 14:51:21 +0900 (JST)

--- John Swensen <address@hidden> wrote:
> I'm not quite sure.  I don't have access to a Windows machine with
> Cygwin on it (I only have Macs now and don't have bootcamp running on my
> Intel one).  At some point, that worked for Windows XP + Cygwin.  When I
> originally made it, the socket functionality provided by Cygwin were the
> same as those used with the MS compiler.  Maybe they have switched over
> to using the syntax like the rest of the libc world, and the #define
> should only detect whether it is the MS compiler?
>
> John Swensen

Hello John
Thank you for your reply.

I am using gcc 3.4.4 on cygwin but specially configured with
--dissabel-sjlj-expeptions.

I looked in the file 'sockets.cc'

 '::close'

The class name is unspecified.
The namespace is defined for std (but it may be usual coding) .
What is the default class on this case ?

It might be a silly question because my C++ knowledge is very poor.

Regards

Tatsuro

http://pr.mail.yahoo.co.jp/toolbar/