RE: axes color order ?

From: Schirmacher, Rolf
Subject: RE: axes color order ?
Date: Fri, 5 Oct 2007 23:17:02 +0200

Hello John,

thanks for your fast response.

Unfortunately, my machine is a "standard" windows pc with the actual 2.9.13
binary distribution and even without msvc installed. So, getting and
installing the environment to participate actively on the c++ - level of
octave development / modifications is some effort and therefore will take
some time...

Nevertheless thanks a lot for the patch. Having a look on the code, it seems
to do what I am interested in. Is there any chance to get it included in the
next official release (3.0 hopefully)?

Rolf