Re: How do you read a .bmp file?

From: Robert A. Macy
Subject: Re: How do you read a .bmp file?
Date: Sat, 29 Sep 2007 10:54:54 -0700

Not in the binary
  octave-2..9.12-3-setup.exe

I can strip the header from the file, leaving 512 by 512
bytes of data.  So how do I read in that file?

Something about opening the file in 'b' mode and
sequentially assign the value to a variable.  like the
wavread function does.

Just hoped there was something already written to do this.

Robert

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=29785