Re: findobj.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: Re: findobj.m
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:37:45 -0700

On Thursday, September 27, 2007, at 08:37AM, "David Bateman" <address@hidden>
wrote:
>I believe the attached version addresses the issues I mentioned with the
>previous version of findobj.m. John do you want it?
>
>D.

Thanks David. I'll review the differences and make notes for any future
efforts.

I'll also see what I can do about checking/debugging the "-regexp"
functionality. I've got a copy of Matlab available to compare against.

Can you, or another, verify that the regexp() functions in Octave and Matlab
operate in a consistent manner?