Re: Where to find readlink for Mac OS 10.3.9?

From: Marius Schamschula
Subject: Re: Where to find readlink for Mac OS 10.3.9?
Date: Thu, 27 Sep 2007 08:04:35 -0500

On Sep 27, 2007, at 5:45 AM, Marius Schamschula wrote:

The amusing part of this is that 10.3.9 has the man page for readlink/stat, but neither binary is installed.

On further review I found that his machine had stat.1 installed by a non-Apple install.

I have back-ported stat from the Mac OS X 10.4.9 file_cmds package (the most current source available from Apple) to Mac OS X 10.3.9. It can be downloaded from:

<http://www.hmug.org/pub/MacOS_X/BSD/Administration/System/stat/>

Marius

--

Marius Schamschula