save: Inf or NaN values may not be reloadable

From: Matthias Brennwald
Subject: save: Inf or NaN values may not be reloadable
Date: Mon, 24 Sep 2007 08:56:04 +0200

Dear all

I just tried to save a struct containing some NaN values. I got the following warning from Octave 2.9.13 on Ubuntu:

warning: save: Inf or NaN values may not be reloadable

How do I know if Infs and NaNs _will_ be reloadable? What's the matter here?

I tried reloading the data, and the NaNs were properly reloaded. If I save the data to a Matlab binary, I get no waring.

Matthias

--
Matthias Brennwald
Project Manager Safety Analysis