findobj.m

From: Ben Abbott
Subject: findobj.m
Date: Wed, 19 Sep 2007 16:59:03 -0700 (PDT)

With the recent progress on handles and their properties, I considered trying
out some of my Matlab code and found that there was no findobj function.

So I made an attempt to write a simple script, which is attached.

I'm having some difficulty understanding how the '-logicaloperator' option
is intended to work, but beyond that annoyance, it appears to be working.

I have a couple of questions.

(1) Is this something that might be contributed to Octave in general?

(2) If so, what is the proper procedure?
http://www.nabble.com/file/p12788441/findobj.m findobj.m