From: Oscar Bayona Candel
Subject: loading dont work
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 18:12:53 +0200

I sorry about agin this silly question but I don´t now why I can´t.

I save a octave file

Call BB.m

with this code

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

function BB

C=[1;1]

D=[2;2]

%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%%

And then in other file function BB2, I put

function BB2

load BB

C+D

when I execute this BB2 it comes this message....error load enable to find file BB

but the file is there?

I thought it was a virus but it isn´t I have tried and I know it should be easy...so if you don´t mind and if you can can you help me please?

Thanks a lot and sorry about this begginer doubt but I can´t resolve....

Busca desde cualquier página Web con una protección excepcional. Consigue la Barra de herramientas de Windows Live hoy mismo y GRATUITAMENTE. Pruébalo