Re: eig from Matlab to Octave

From: Riccardo Corradini
Subject: Re: eig from Matlab to Octave
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2007 11:06:18 +0200 (CEST)

Is this the correct translation?
%        [W,d] = eig(T,Y);
    [OCTAA, OCTBB, OCTQ, OCTZ, OCTV, W, OCTlambda] = qz (T, Y);
    d = diag(OCTlambda);
Hope so
Thanks
Riccardo

Rolf Fabian <address@hidden> ha scritto:

'rsf2csf' has been part of octave-forge for many years.
Unfortunately it had to be removed because of license issues.

We urgently need a legal replacement.

Rolf Fabian
< r.fabian @ jacobs-university dot de >