Re: Octave Compatiblity with MatLAB

From: Julian Schnidder
Subject: Re: Octave Compatiblity with MatLAB
Date: Fri, 14 Sep 2007 21:35:00 +0200

Am 14.09.2007 um 19:03 schrieb John W. Eaton:

Also, I don't think anyone has been actively working on the web site
in a while.  This is a perfect job for someone who wants to help and
knows something about the web but is not comfortable hacking Octave
internals, so if anyone is interested in helping to maintain the web
site, speak up.

What kind of work is to be done? I have some experience with static pages (http://www.mi.uni-erlangen.de/~snjuschn/, http://www.musik.uni- erlangen.de/CollMus/ and some design/structure work for http:// www.mi.uni-erlangen.de) and would like to contribut.

Regards,

Julian