Re: mingw and octave

From: Tatsuro MATSUOKA
Subject: Re: mingw and octave
Date: Sun, 2 Sep 2007 04:22:20 +0900 (JST)

Dear RadSurfer

Benjamin Lindner is now preparing mingw octave binary
distribution.

http://www.cae.wisc.edu/pipermail/octave-maintainers/2007-August/003706.html

I myself tried building octave on mingw and almost be
successful but around pkg command there still remains
problems.

Pherhaps in Benjamin's binary this would be soloved.
Please wait a while.

Pherhaps you know MSVC windows native binary can be
obtained.

Do you have any reason you don't use this binary

http://sourceforge.net/project/showfiles.php?group_id=2888&package_id=40078

Tatsuro Matsuoka